Our Manifesto for 2019 set out clear proposals for delivering a sustainable future for Bath and North East Somerset, while continuing to put residents first.
Our key commitments were:
- Develop Sustainable Transport: giving residents choice and independence
- Achieve Clean Air: tackle the issue without penalising car owners
- Maintain our Strong Financial Management: cut waste and find innovative ways to generate income
- Invest in Communities: promote a cleaner, greener environment
- Expand opportunities for the Vulnerable: provide excellent education in modern facilities and a high standard of care for all
- Build more Affordable Housing: regenerate on brownfield sites and give priority to B&NES residents
- Grow the Economy: secure more investment and remain 'open for business'
- Secure a fantastic deal from the West of England Combined Authority: ensure residents are given priority in future WECA-funded investments and projects
You can see our proposals, and download the entire document if you wish, here.